May 21, 2013

New Puppy

Hey Everyone, 

I adopted a baby Chihuahua Yorkshire Terrier mix puppy this past Sunday evening..

She is 8 weeks old born March 18, 2013 along with her sister and brother.. 

Her Father is the Chihuahua and her Mother is the Yorkshire Terrier. 

I had a hard time naming her as the reason is because there is so many cute names out there to choose from and so I had a list of about 60+ names to choose from and I also got my family's ideas for names but no such luck there. 

I could just choose one or two names so this little girl has a long name so yeah it's crazy I know but with a cute face like hers why not give her such a wondrous name right? 

I decided to name her Mialania Isabella Luna Phoebe Daisie Peacock.. It's a very long name and you all may ask why name a dog a long name when she will only be known at Mia? Well again I couldn't just choose one or two names I loved all these names and so she has a long name. 

Here is a picture of my new sweet baby puppy!! 


Stay tuned for my next update 

No comments:

Post a Comment