Jun 6, 2013

The loss of a dear pet Phoebe the winter white

Hey everyone back again with my latest update on a beloved hammy I had named Phoebe Alyssa.. 

She was a winter White Russian and I also own 2 of her brothers and one of her sisters.. Leo, cole & piper.. 

Phoebe was sick and I didn't know until now 2 days ago and so I rushed her to the vet but they couldn't do anything for her and so I had to watch my baby die and take her last breaths of life.. 

I buried her next to my dog Shadow whom only pasted away just 8 months ago and I'm still mourning the loss of him and now phoebe.. 

I am heart broken and hurt and angry and the only person I see to place blame is God.. 

I don't know what happened and why but it did and now I want answers but can't have them!! 

All my other pets are fine right now just hope they won't get sick and die so suddenly like phoebe did.. 

Thought I'd let my readers know the sad news of the loss of dear Phoebe she is with shadow and is a happy Hamster Angel now watching over us from the stars above!! 

Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment