Dec 4, 2013

Hey everyone

Since my last post about the other 3 female rats I adopted I finally named them so here is their names, Paisley Marie, Emma-Beth, Cali Rae and since them I have also added 4 more ratties to my home, 1 male that I named Domino Greyson Walker, going to get him a play mate on Tuesday but I got him on Friday November 29, 2013 and I got another female I named Scarlette Myalie Rubylyn from my job on November 22, 2013, Just yesterday I adopted a rare rat that is light grey and white named her Pearl Rosalie Gracelyn and adopted 2 more females tonight December 4, 2013, they are about 2- 4 weeks old I mean these little girls would have lost their lives if fed to snakes. So I'm working on naming them as I type this. I'll add pics here soon.

Y'all have a good night and I just want to say as a note R.I.P Paul Walker your fans, friends and family miss you very much and you & your family are in all our hearts and prayers.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment