Jun 4, 2014

New Rattie Female

Hey Y'all,

Today I had to go to petco to get more Meal worms for my Beardie Jemez and typical me I go and look at the rats and for the first time I came across a pure light brown rat which I've been looking for a pure brown rat for the longest now. I wasn't looking to get another rattie but I knew if I wasn't to jump on to this chance to adopt her I'd most likely never get another chance anytime soon so I took the chance and adopted her. She isn't just brown though, her fur looks like a greyish brown mix. When I was thinking of names the name Carmella came to mind because her brown looks like Carmel color and greyish like vanilla so Carmella is that put together. Then I took to The Rat Fan Club on Facebook and they suggested some good names for a brown female.. The ones I like the most out of their suggestions are Fawn, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Latte so I want y'all suggestions for her middle name for which sounds better with Carmella ____? Here is some pictures of her that I took..
 But regardless of those cool name suggestions I did further research and liked the Name Hazel fits her.. So I have decided to name Her Hazel Carmella.



No comments:

Post a Comment