Jul 14, 2013

New pet Leopard Gecko's

Hey everyone,

back with my next blog post and it's good new this time around!!
I got 2 new lizards named Tokyo Teheras Psy & Kyoto Taiwan Rio, they are both Leopard Gecko's. Still to young to sex since they are babies but heck IDC I like the names Tokyo & Kyoto because they are both similar and easy.. Tokyo is yellow and Kyoto is orange thats how I can tell them apart and plus Tokyo is a little bigger than Kyoto right now.. I got Tokyo on July 11, 2013 & Kyoto on July 12, 2013 

They aren't related, I got Tokyo from a different petco and Kyoto from my job..
You all may wonder why so soon after the death of my Hammy Mila? well honestly I was planning on getting a Leopard Gecko even before Mila's sudden passing and yes it hurt to find my baby gone and I still cry time to time but time is something we don't have time is timeless period and even with her death I wasn't going to let that hold me back from getting lizards..

You may want to know where the gecko's get their named right?

well I'll tell you =)

Tokyo is from The Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift film as well after the City located in Japan, Teheras is after a street located in Albuquerque, NM, Psy is after famous Pop South Korean Singer Psy which of whom sings the song Gangam Style

Kyoto is after a city also located in Japan, Taiwan is after Taiwan China, Rio is after the Rio Grande which flows through out many states but through my home town Albuquerque, NM  and it's also after Rio Rancho, NM which is a small town next to ABQ which is where I grew up and consider myself to be from.

I'll post pics of them in a bit but stay tuned for my next blog post.

Always Brittaney Peacock

Left is Kyoto & Right is Tokyo 

This is Kyoto
This is Tokyo 

No comments:

Post a Comment